2. Exclusion of Liability While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Site, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions contained in the Site.
3. No warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
4. We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
5. Access to and use of this website is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
6. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
7. Copyright. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved to Pro Soccer. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of the Site is prohibited.
8. Prohibited Use. You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site.
9. You agree not to attempt to alter the content of Pro Soccer in any way.
11 Governing Law and Jurisdiction You agree that the terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by Scottish law and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Scotland.
12Changes to Terms and Conditions The contents of the Site, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without prior notification to you.
13 Regulatory Information K7x Ltd trading as (Pro Soccer) is a company incorporated in Scotland with Company Number 235840 with its registered office, Radliegh House, 1 Golf Road, Clarkston, G2 5QD.
Kids Party Terms and Conditions
Parties require a minimum of 10 children. We are happy to accept bookings with less than the minimum number, however basic package charge will apply. A non-refundable £20 deposit is required to confirm your party booking. Payment of the outstanding balance is required on the day of the party.
Any further changes to your party must be made at least 48 hours before the party and are subject to availability. All children remain the responsibility of parents / guardians at all times and must ensure all guests behave acceptably. We recommend a ratio of 1 adult to 5 children attending the party.
Pro-Soccer should be informed of any special dietary requirements before the day of the party.
More than a Game