MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
ADULT MEMBERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- This Membership, also referred to hereafter as the "account", will only be accepted upon satisfactory application and the submittal of two forms of residential proof, relating to the applicants address, dated no more than three months prior to the application being made. These documents will be photocopied and returned.
- Only members with a valid account will be able to book 5-a-side or 7-a-side football facilities at Pro-Soccer Football complexes.
- The membership is an account that may only be used by the membership holder. It is non-transferable, and they remain solely responsible for all monies due for facilities booked using the active account.
- An invoice shall be sent to the membership holder for any outstanding charges on his/her account. This invoice shall be settled within fourteen days. Failure to settle outstanding charges on an account may result in legal action being taken to recover a debt.
- An account will become inactive whilst outstanding charges remain unpaid. Any charges are required to be settled in full before another booking of the facilities can be made.
- All bookings made must be paid for prior to play commencing.
- Pro-Soccer reserve the right to withdraw a membership, put an account on hold or cancel any booking made at any time and without reason.
- Pro-Soccer reserve the right to change any of the above terms & conditions at any time and with no notice period.
- Cancellations will only be accepted by the membership holder by confirming the correct personnel details.
- Any 'Casual' (one-off) or 'Loyalty Scheme' (one-off) booking made may be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to the time of the booking. Any cancellation made after this point will be charged for at the full current rate.
- Any Block Booking made is subject to the condition stated in the agreement that a maximum of two of the twelve reservations may be cancelled free, subject to 72 hours notice being given.
Any further Block Booking cancellations made after this point or any giving less than seven days notice, will be charged for at the full current rate.